XPEH Series Description
XPEH series LED Emergency Light and Exit Sign uses a maintenance free LED light source and sealed Ni-Cad batteries. This emergency fixture meets or exceeds NFPA 70, NFP A 101, EP A Energy Star and OSHA requirements. These fixtures are also suitable for installations in wet or damp locations where salt water spray is possible.
XPEH Series Benefits and Features
• Copper-free die-cast aluminum housing and LED heads with baked-on epoxy powder- coat finish
• Impact resistant tempered glass lens.
• Explosion proof union provides horizontal adjustment of the LED heads.
• Easy wiring access gasketed screw cap cover.
• Separate push-to-test and pilot light for local and remote ability to test batteries independently.
• Separate sealed Ni-Cad batteries for local and remote heads as well as exit sign provide an extra degree of reliability.
• Single or double face acrylic edge-lit panel.
• Maintenance free and high efficient LEDs with medium beam optics is furnished as standard. Wide and narrow beam optics are available as option.
• 3 hour emergency operation standard.
• LED head circuit boards mounted on anodized die cast aluminum ball and socket joints allow adjustment in vertical plane and allow LEDs to dissipate heat properly.
• Anodized copper free aluminum with stainless steel pin hinges.