The BLEDM-BP/DM-20 is a UL Classified LED emergency driver for LED lamps. It is an internal and external emergency driver with 24 hour maximum battery recharge time. This driver can be used with LED lamps with loads of up to 20W and provide 100% lumen output. The BLEDEM-BP/DM-20 has a 90 minute minimum emergency operating time over full temperature range. It is suitable for installation on top or in remote of the fixture.
BLEDEM-BP/DM-20 Benefits and Features
• Charge/Power ” ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
• Long-life, maintenance free, rechargeable NiCad battery.
• Output short/overcurrent protection: Electronic limiting,
with normal operation resuming upon removal of fault.
• 90 Minute minimum emergency operating time over full temperature range.
• 24 Hour maximum battery recharge time.