WR-I Single Phase Inverter
WR-I Single Phase Inverter Description
2,100 Watts – 17,000 Watts
The Wave Rider I incorporates state of the art technology with PWM (Pulse Width Modulated), double conversion design for emergency lighting applications. The Wave Rider is always online, eliminating noise, spikes, sags and brownouts. When utility power fails, the Inverter provides uninterrupted output power to the emergency lighting circuits, in compliance with UL924 Life Safety Code for 90 minutes of egress illumination. The Wave Rider is the best design solution for emergency lighting power for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications.
WR-I Single Phase Inverter Benefits and Features
- Fast Transfer – Standby and Double Conversion, “no-break” online systems available.
- Efficiency: 98% Standby – FastTrans / 94% On-Line
- Built-in Power Factor Correction(Saves approx. 10% on utility bill)
- Automatic monthly and annual self testing
- Latest technology microprocessor controlled electronics with PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) design for true Sine Wave output.
- Continuous self-diagnostic and selftesting system.
- LCD backlit panel for comprehensive monitoring of power line conditions and Inverter status.
- Optional remote monitoring, including the advanced Global Monitoring System (GMS)
- Sealed maintenance-free lead calcium batteries with 10 year prorata warranty.
- Battery Exerciser
- Battery Sentinel Battery Monitoring System
- Modular cabinet design for ease of installation, small footprint with shallow 18″ depth, convenient front access, optional certified Zone 4 Seismic brackets available.
- Generator Compatible
- 1 Year Warranty
- WR-1 SINGLE PHASE