NX-EPX Series Description
WET LOCATION COMBO EMERGENCY LIGHT/ LED EXIT
NX Series Wet Location LED combo units offer long lamp life, energy efficiency and uniform illumination. The water-tight, corrosion-resistant thermoplastic housing is sealed and gasketed to protect the internal electronics from water, dust and corrosive liquids. Its vibration resistant LED illumination and polycarbonate lens makes this product ideal for demanding industrial environments. The NX-EPX is provided with two factory installed lighting heads, combining the exit signage with the emergency lighting function for a onvenient, comprehensive solution.
NX-EPX Series Benefits and Features
• Corrosion-resistant and impact-resistant thermoplastic housing
• Clear polycarbonate lens with captive non-metallic screws
• Sealed and gasketed housing with integral breather vent
• Sealed test switch and power indicator
• Multiple factory identified conduit entry locations
• 6″ letters with 3/4″ stroke width
• Chevron directional indicators can be easily removed as necessary
• Single face, surface mount versions only
• Includes mounting screws and hardware
• Red or green letters
• Industrial gray finish.