JBEM-2 Series Description
J-Box Fixed-Head Emergency Light
The J-box PIR emergency unit is a new product in the emergency lighting field. It is a perfect combination of traditional emergency lighting and passive infrared sensing technology that can be used as a combination PIR lamp and emergency unit, or strictly as an emergency unit. It is a breakthrough in traditional emergency design, installing directly into a 4″ J-box. Colored faceplates are available.
The passive infrared sensing (PIR) option technology will activate when ambient light levels lower than 1.3FC are detected. The PIR will detect motion up to a distance of 15 feet, with a 125º field of view. Once motion is detected, the light will stay on for 15 minutes (running on AC power) and then automatically turn off. As standard, the unit will automatically switch to emergency mode when AC power is lost.
JBEM-2 Series Benefits and Features
• 4.8V 1000 mAH nickel-cadmium battery
• Emergency operation time: 90 minutes
• Dual-voltage input 120V/277V
• Output wattages: 2W, 6 LED
• Luminance: 1.5ft installation height, within 1 foot, luminance is 1.0~2.0FC
• Maximum mounting height is 6 feet
• Temp rating: 10-40 degrees ambient
• UL 924 Listed
• CSA Listed