E-1 LED Series Description
LED LOW PROFILE THERMOPLASTIC EMERGENCY UNIT
E-1 LED Series Benefits and Features
• Adjustable long lasting, efficient, ultra bright white LED lamp heads.
• One, 0.5 watt white LED per lamp head.
• Unique all-inclusive lamp, reflector and lens assembly.
• Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
• Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
• Universal knockout pattern on back plate for surface mount.
• Dual 120/277 voltage standard. Optional dual 120/230 voltage available.
• Unique bi-color LED indicator light alerts occupant on battery condition (Green-normal, Red-check battery).
• 3.6V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
• Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
• Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.